Accessibility statement for www.lincolnshire.gov.uk/gldsn
This accessibility statement applies to www.lincolnshire.gov.uk/gldsn. It does not apply to any other website.
1. THIS WEBSITE IS RUN BY THE GREATER LINCOLNSHIRE DEFENCE AND SECURITY NETWORK (GLDSN)
- We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
- AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
2. HOW ACCESSIBLE THIS WEBSITE IS
- We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- the text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- live video streams do not have captions
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
3. FEEDBACK AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, please contact us.
- We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 7 days.
4. REPORTING ACCESSIBILITY PROBLEMS WITH THIS WEBSITE
- We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact us.
5. ENFORCEMENT PROCEDURE
- The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
6. TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS WEBSITE’S ACCESSIBILITY
- GLDSN is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
7. COMPLIANCE STATUS
- This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
8. PREPARATION OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
- This statement was prepared on 15 September 2023 and was last reviewed on 15 September 2023.
- This website was last tested on 15 September 2023. The test was carried out by GLDSN.