Membership of the Greater Lincolnshire Defence and Security Network is open to traditional and non-traditional defence and security businesses, defence sector supply chain and research institutions. The Network aims to become recognised as a Regional Defence and Security Cluster.
The Network covers businesses located within, or linked to, the defence sector within Greater Lincolnshire (including Rutland).
Membership of the network provides members with:
- Exclusive access to a programme of network event
- Network access such as matching to Defence challenges, University academics and contractors
- SME access to DASA and DSTL funding calls
- Commercialisation and export support
- The opportunity to promote the activity of your organisation to local and national supply chains.
- Access to secure facilities/infrastructure and advice on facility accreditation
- Support with the administration of personnel clearances
- Access to local IT and cyber security services, advice and guidance
Trade (import and export)
- Regional and sector liaison and coordination with DIT
- Mentoring, webinars, how-to-guides, experience-led support to export/import processes
- Webinars and workshops on meeting Government requirements
- Boiler plate responses and exemplar action plans for bids
- Pooling and sharing initiatives, i.e. electric cars, recycling schemes
- Advice and guidance on accessing and monitoring Defence and Security commercial and contracting frameworks
- Automated notification service for contract opportunities
- Pooled upskilling courses for bid and proposal writing, e.g. Shipley
- Shared lessons learned and expert practitioner workshops and webinars
- Access to regional and sector specific Red Team services (under NDA) for major bids and proposals
- Advice and guidance through mentoring and workshops on organisational and commercial governance
- Potential for pooling of board advisors and NEDs
MOD Employer Recognition Scheme
- Focused liaison with RFCA and MOD Defence Relationship Management with shared network events
- Experienced-based advice, mentoring and guidance with Armed Forces Covenant and progression through Employer Recognition Scheme
Cost of membership in 2022/23 is £200+VAT which will be reviewed annually.
To find out more about the network and governance please see About, or get in touch.