Membership of the Greater Lincolnshire Defence and Security Network is open to traditional and non-traditional defence and security businesses, defence sector supply chain and research institutions. The Network aims to become recognised as a Regional Defence and Security Cluster.
The Network covers businesses located within, or linked to, the defence sector within Greater Lincolnshire (including Rutland).
Membership of the network provides members with:
- Exclusive access to a programme of network event
- Network access such as matching to Defence challenges, University academics and contractors
- SME access to DASA and DSTL funding calls
- Commercialisation and export support
- The opportunity to promote the activity of your organisation to local and national supply chains.
Cost of membership in 2022/23 is £200+VAT which will be reviewed annually.
APPLY TO BECOME A MEMBER
To find out more about the network and governance please see About, or get in touch.